Sunday, October 26, 2008

Faces of Sam

Every day provides a new adventure with Sam. His vocabulary is rapidly expanding, he loves to make people laugh, and he enjoys helping out around the house.

The other day he disappeared from my sight for a few minutes, and I quickly found him outside in his underwear carrying out a trash bag. Of his own accord, he was taking the trash to the outside can. I couldn't resist snapping a few shots.

On Friday, I was a little chilly, so I changed into a warm-up suit. Immediately Sam began demanding that I put his warm-up suit on him as well. I then found him with these additions to his outfit--rain boots and an old necklace from my Indian Princess days.
Saturday morning in a chicken suit. . .

Another funny face. . .

I'm not so sure what's going on in this one. . .

I'm thankful for a sweet, happy, and healthy boy who brightens up whatever room he is in.

2 comments:

The Hiatt Family said...

he really is a joy!

The Andersons said...

Too cute! We hope to see ya'll soon.