Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Finishing Something I Started
I often feel like most things I do I leave unfinished. Perhaps that has to do with the stage of life I'm in (or maybe I'm just telling myself that to make myself feel better). This weekend I finished a race--something that I'd been planning for and training for during the last few months. The River Run is a favorite of mine, and David and I got to share it with friends this year. We went to Jacksonville without kids and ran the 15K together with 15,000 other runners. I'm so thankful for the fun challenge of the race, relaxing time at home, and laughter with friends. Although the race was quite taxing to my (quickly aging) body, I feel rejuvenated by time away. Thanks Sellners for joining the adventure, Mom and Dad for hosting, and Sara and Chuck for loving my kids. I'm so grateful!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations! With your crazy hectic life, it is impressive you had time to train and do this. Yay for you guys!
Post a Comment