Second, MG participated in a dance concert. As MG took her first dance class this year, I was able to see her get a taste of what it means to work hard and stay committed to an activity even when its difficult. At the concert, she looked beautiful and felt like a princess in her lovely costume. Her dancing was fantastic as well!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Two Big Days
I'm finally sitting down to catch up and wanted to share a few pictures from some special days. First, pictures from MG's graduation. We have been so thankful for the nurturing care that she has received during the last three years, and I will miss the days of taking her and picking her up from her sweet school. Her teachers have been wonderful and have set great foundations for her next steps in school.



Second, MG participated in a dance concert. As MG took her first dance class this year, I was able to see her get a taste of what it means to work hard and stay committed to an activity even when its difficult. At the concert, she looked beautiful and felt like a princess in her lovely costume. Her dancing was fantastic as well!
MG's teacher
Although Pops thought his days of dance concerts had long passed, he and G., along with Sam, got to attend another one.
MG's fan club witnessed her dancing debut as well
With dance and school buddy, Lexi
Second, MG participated in a dance concert. As MG took her first dance class this year, I was able to see her get a taste of what it means to work hard and stay committed to an activity even when its difficult. At the concert, she looked beautiful and felt like a princess in her lovely costume. Her dancing was fantastic as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment