Tuesday, August 19, 2008
First Day of School!
I have lots to catch up on, but I wanted to post pictures from MG's first day of school. What an exciting day it has been! I am so proud of her--she went from 8:30 until 2:30 and did fantastic. When I was walking her into the school building, she turned and whispered to me, "Mommy, I'm a little scared." I could feel her little heart racing as we walked down the hall together. That was the first and last mention of fear that I heard from her. She walked right into her room, unpacked, and settled right in. While she was at school, the house was strangely quiet--I'm thinking the adjustment will take longer for me than for her. She was happy to see me at 2:30 and was bubbling with excitement and stories from her day. We celebrated her day with a trip to get ice cream--what could be better? What a big girl I have now!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wooohooo!!!
congrats mg.
wooohooo!!!
congrats mg.
Post a Comment